Linus kocak, agak koplak... :P
Linus Torvald adalah mbah-e Linux. Ternyata beliau kocak en koplak juga... kayak beberapa quotenya ini:
diantaranya dari sini: benpinter.net by kocil
- Tentang Windows, When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.
- Ttg Microsoft, really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely unintentional side effect.
- Ketika dituntut SCO, They are smoking crack.
- Soal Portabilitas, Portability is for people who cannot write new programs.
- Sombong soal Linux, We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds
- Pada yang tidak suka logo Tux si penguin, Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen an angry penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what they say if they had.
- People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel? They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. Let's see just how ugly they think it is when they have a few bulletholes in them.
- Soal hacking, See, you not only have to be a good coder to create a system like Linux, you have to be a sneaky bastard too.
- Ttg dirinya, most days I wake up thinking I'm the luckiest bastard alive.
diantaranya dari sini: benpinter.net by kocil

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home